Tuesday, June 1, 2010

interviewing blog entry

I thought this lesson was a little bit boring. Most of this was common sense and what we should know already. Also got the feel that this information was meant for older people getting interviews for management positions and that there was not enough information for high school job applicants. There was some useful tips in there about dressing for what job you were applying for. As we draw to the end of the year, I find myself trying to finish Planning projects as quickly as possible and trying to get them over with because other teachers keep piling on work. I am not learning as much as I used to in the beginning of this course, I do not know why, but because I am trying to put so much effort into my core classes, I always have little to none for planning. Mr Coutlee if you are doing Planing 10 next year this same format, I would keep the assignments, but I would try to finish it in the 1st semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment