Friday, June 11, 2010

Canada Revenue Entry

I learned quite a bit in this lesson. I never knew much about taxes or tax returns. Now I know when I need to fill out my tax return and how, when I need to return it and why we are taxed. How taxing can help provide services for us and if somebody cheats the system it hurts everyone else. I learned many terms that I did not know before. Now when I get a job I now know what to expect when I get my first paycheck and how to handle taxes. I think the government makes filling out a tax return pretty straight forward, it does not look complicated at all. I thought this lesson was interesting and informative, but there was a lot of questions! I wish we could have typed them too because my writing is definitely not the neatest, so sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment