Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dream Job

In this assignment I choose journalism as my dream job. I think journalism is an interesting job that includes writing which I love. I think that journalism is appealing to some people because the idea of going out into the world everyday and finding stories is exciting. It is a lot of work though. Interns hardly get paid at all and you have to keep working hard to go up the pay scale. Head news anchors can earn up to 75,000 a year! You have to have good writing and communication skills. Knowing a 2nd or 3rd language can make finding a job in journalism easier. Since journalism covers such a wide verity of topics you can go into journalism with almost any academic major. Journalism is an exciting career choice and hopefully I can stick with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment